By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens.Thats why the venue was changed.

For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay the acts because of low tickets sales. Theres nothing "shocking" to reveal. He didnt have the money to pay the artist or staff. He has never paid them in the past either.

People should Try and get refunds from their credit and bank cards if possible. He owes alot of people in San Antonio money. He was on the news in 2015 for stealing from Nonprofits (google it). Several lawsuits are pending..This is just a few of many..Get in line and dont be fooled by this Christian Crook.

The carnival took place because Larry Williams had minimal involvement.

Everything else was misrepresentation.PERIOD

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with BTL Entertainment and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about BTL Entertainment.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Ceremonies and Events category for more informed decision or compare BTL Entertainment to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with BTL Entertainment?

Comments

Garland, Texas, United States #1208505

He has been doing it for years.Three years ago he did it a high school girls basketball all star game & it was horrible and expensive.

He wouldn't allow parents to video the game because he wanted to record it himself and sell it back to the patents.He's a flimflam.