Universal City, Texas

By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens.Thats why the venue was changed.

For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay the acts because of low tickets sales. Theres nothing "shocking" to reveal. He didnt have the money to pay the artist or staff. He has never paid them in the past either.

People should Try and get refunds from their credit and bank cards if possible. He owes alot of people in San Antonio money. He was on the news in 2015 for stealing from Nonprofits (google it). Several lawsuits are pending..This is just a few of many..Get in line and dont be fooled by this Christian Crook.

The carnival took place because Larry Williams had minimal involvement.

Everything else was misrepresentation.PERIOD

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with BTL Entertainment?

Comments

Garland, Texas, United States #1208505

He has been doing it for years.Three years ago he did it a high school girls basketball all star game & it was horrible and expensive.

He wouldn't allow parents to video the game because he wanted to record it himself and sell it back to the patents.He's a flimflam.

National American Miss - Review about Pageant System from Seattle, Washington National American Miss "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..." Read more GigSalad - Waste of time GigSalad "Needing support at an upcoming event, I turned to GigSalad for help. The next day, they had taken down my request for quotes without attempting to contact me beforehand. That..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Bridesire - Refunding Dress Order #3567352‏ Bridesire "I had a very bad experience with bridesire.com I didn't expect ! I order a dress "# 2015062313340018" from bridesire.com on June 23, 2015, once I received it I found not..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Royal court construction of jacksonville Fl read first Royal Court Construction "I hired Paul workman / Royal court construction to do some construction on one of my buildings that was confirmed in Jacksonville Florida. I first found him online through the..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more