By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens.Thats why the venue was changed.
For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay the acts because of low tickets sales. Theres nothing "shocking" to reveal. He didnt have the money to pay the artist or staff. He has never paid them in the past either.
People should Try and get refunds from their credit and bank cards if possible. He owes alot of people in San Antonio money. He was on the news in 2015 for stealing from Nonprofits (google it). Several lawsuits are pending..This is just a few of many..Get in line and dont be fooled by this Christian Crook.
The carnival took place because Larry Williams had minimal involvement.
Everything else was misrepresentation.PERIOD
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "I PURCHASED A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS OFF dhGATE OFF A COMPANY CALLED ELEGANTDRESSES (STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY). THEY SENT THE WRONG DRESS ORIGINALLY AND I MESSAGED THEME IMMEDIATELY. ..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I took my 5 month old puppy Ram a lab/boxer mix in to get his nails done and he came back to me with cut down to the quick and..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."